Friday, January 8, 2010

I follow my inner star


I lift my mind and heart to be aware, to understand, and to know that the Divine Presence I AM is the Source and Substance of all my good.

Today is an 11/2 day – a master number day. Essentially it is a day to follow your inner star. Your intuition is strong. Do not force anything. Be silent. Keep the peace. Let the day flow and be on time.

The Devil snarls as I break free of the oppression of my fear. I am not afraid, instead gracious while seeking a period in solitary confinement. Alone, I allow my mind to wander where it chooses to go – the avenues and highways of my imagination are fertile and are thriving.

The Tower is representative of my beliefs and values – they are pitched toward the heavens and do not waiver. The lightning bolts are the barbs out of the blue. My Teflon armour deflects them as I float along the corridor of no regrets.

Strength is my saviour. I am resilient and adaptable – willing to concede just to get along – for now.

The Moon is in Libra and Athena stands for Justice and being resolute regarding excesses of any kind. Don’t tip the scales otherwise you’ll be tossed into the back blocks of your mind. See the light and gravitate to the light.

Whatever is exposed to the light itself becomes light. Invoke Divine light to shine within you and reach into your shadow areas. Allow the healing power of this Light to dissolve all that wounds your spirit, and so restore your health.

Peace, Love and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment