Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I move beyond poverty

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Sun Leo
Moon Libra

Ouch! Who wants to live in poverty? Who is still stuck in a lack mentality – e.g. I don’t have enough or I am stuck in this situation because of…?

Poverty is the inability to know the real “me” beyond condition. The real “me” is the source of energy and intelligence that can fulfil any dream or desire I have.

So, come on – step right this way – create the life you’ve always dreamed of? What is stopping you! You have already planted your seeds in the rich fertile soil of the New Moon in Leo – now nurture them with positive thoughts, words and actions.

Life is a dream – isn’t it? Sometimes the dream is romantic, fulfilling, a roaring success and other times it is gnarly. When I see myself in the dream I like to envision a happy ending – no matter what scene it is or how dire the circumstances are – there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

I think that it is important to acknowledge that we do create our reality with our thoughts/visions. When life becomes too serious, sad or exhausting then engage your imagination and become a hologram – transport yourself to a galaxy far; far away!

The Moon in Libra seeks a balance in all things – work and play – rest and dedication. A number six day suggests that we take responsibility for this balance and make a commitment to us.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers
PS: I’ve just got home from a fantastic massage – life is but a dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment