Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I live in a state of radical appreciation

Friday 18 March 2011

Sun Pisces
Moon Pisces

I live in a state of radical appreciation. I give thanks for all that I have. Paradise is wherever I am.

Imagine a small country with few people. They have weapons and do not employ them; they enjoy the labour of their hands and do not waste inventing labour saving machines.

They take death seriously and do not travel far. Since they dearly love their homes, they are not interested in travel. Although thy have boats and carriages, no on uses them.

They are content with healthy food, pleased with useful clothing, satisfied in snug homes, and protective of their way of life.

Although they live within sight of their neighbours, and crowing cocks and barking dogs can be heard across the way, they leave each other in peace why they grow old and die.

I love my life! I am gracious and giving and feel content in the moment. I have a wonderful existence and I am massively grateful for every lesson, every scar and every smile. I am in paradise.

The Moon in Virgo focuses our attention toward the sixth house of work and health. We are heading for a Full Moon this weekend. Full Moon phases signal conclusion or resolution to outstanding or key issues that may not support our progress. This is the time to consider what needs to be ended so that you can move forward in a positive direction.

The Sun is about to move into Aries and this; my Friends will motivate us to get busy. Aries is a power-packed time and we will definitely have the wind of Mars roaring at us to get up and get physical.

Enough of that energetic talk – I’m getting tired just thinking about it. I think its best to enjoy these last few days of spiritual exploration and escape in the Neptunian haze before we are included to do calisthenics all over the house.

A number seven day supports this serene intent. Meditation and titillating the senses are on offer in this sensual seven haven. Take a long walk or drive in the country. Be aware to the subtleties of nature – be open to the messages our guides and angels.

I am celebrating this lovely energy with a massage.

Love, Peace and Happyness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment