Monday, July 27, 2009

The grand prize



“Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” Rumi

Venus and Jupiter offer the healing poultice to remedy the cracks in our self esteem from the recent eclipse. The planet of love and money – Venus snuggles up with Jupiter – the planet of plenty. You can guess the rest!

This week the focus is on recovery and becoming aware of the new frontier we’ve landed in. Eclipses are renowned for the movement of life to a new direction where we need to be. Sometimes we are happy to go along for the ride other times it can be a little disconcerting or an uncomfortable ride.

This week is the hiatus between last week’s eclipse and the one which is about to emerge next week. So, enjoy the rest. For me, I like this change and movement. I have mastered the art of transformation in this life and I’ve come to a stage of “so be it!” I won’t say that I always like it or feel that comfortable about change but I’ve come to realise and learn (the hard way) that change is inevitable and we must be adaptable and resilient.

Justice is the first entry into my morning spread. Athena; a cool character is undeterred by external influences. The Tower represents the external forces (usually negative forces from others). And the Magician responds with – I can turn this mayhem into a magical new phase.

I am completely comfortable with my surroundings. The recent changes have brought me to a place of acceptance. I feel confident that this is where I need to be. How about you? Are you comfortable on your current path? Or are you in some foreign land lost and alone? If you are alone take comfort in the elixir of the soothing words, “you are where you need to be!” Enjoy!

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment