Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy birthday, brother!



This is a 10/1 day. The Empress launches herself into my morning spread with the promise of a new phase. The Hierophant represents the wounded part of me and reaches for the healing blend conjured up perfectly by the Venus – Neptune kissing fest. The Sun adds the vitality to the ambrosia and cherubs dance beneath the garland of blossoming roses. Life is revealing a dream-like existence as we venture deeper into the final week of July.

It’s my brother’s birthday today. Happy birthday, my Leo mate J His enthusiasm for life has always offered a balance to my reflective and penetrating Scorpion nature. Actually I was born into a furnace of fire signs – a perfect domain for a person who lacks this element in her chart. I wonder do we attract what we lack? Or do we come together because of happenstance? I’m not sure and I don’t want to waste a second to debate. I’ve got a morning serenade to sing – happy birthday – we know it’s your birthday – you’re gonna have a good time!

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment