Friday, August 7, 2009

The aftermath



The dreamy Piscean moon is the perfect healing ointment for the aftermath of the lunar eclipse. There were intense energies yesterday that unsettled the status quo. Today a more go with the flow energy permeates the air – whew!

It is a number eight day of balance and harmony. The eight promises achievement as well as the constant flow of energy. It will be a lot easier to become grounded in reality with this harmonious eight day.

The Hierophant offers wisdom and prudence in the Neptunian influence of the day. A lovely link between Jupiter, Chiron and Neptune will be perfect medicine after the emotional roller coaster ride this week.

The wheel of fortune gives a fair ground feel where prizes are won and lost and the stage is set for getting real.

Death moves slowly into the consciousness – a period of letting go is an essential ingredient to the process.

The Star portends a period of vulnerability – naked in her splendour poised on the stage of life. She has nothing to hide.

This day reveals a welcome mat to the weekend. An easy flow of energy and doors are flying open. I’m relieved that the week has passed but exhausted by all of the lessons.

I will shower and dress adorning clothes and icons of energetic beams. I will lift these spirits up to the Sun and infuse my aura with brilliance.

This week I’ve learned a lot more about myself and my ability to be frail and forgiving. I’ve cried and sometimes wailed releasing the pain of my misgivings. I’ve grown in my vulnerability – shedding the façade of my composed demeanour. I am grateful for the support and realised the golden few standing in my circle of influence.

I feel battle scared from the challenges and step back and eek at the realisations of my behaviour. I need to forgive myself for being so susceptible to the sway of the cosmic shenanigans.

Question is: are we unstable when we act emotionally? Or are we just accessing the emotional gifts given in our human-ness? I am not really sure at this juncture but my heart feels sore and I need to embalm my pain with the cosmic elixir on offer today. What about you?

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment