Thursday, August 13, 2009

Family first



I’ve learned over this last eclipse season that the family is the most important part of our lives. I am not saying that I was not aware of this epiphany before but over the past six weeks or so the work life balance has certainly been tipped toward my family and how important they are to me!

My home is my haven and my husband is my confidante and best friend.

My mother, son and daughter-in-law and their awesome duo; my sister and her husband and my brother are the stabilising influences in my joy and happiness.

My step family are such a delight and their children are brilliant sparkles in my life.

Family equals a genuine stream of survival in this world.

Here’s to family – first and foremost! You are all legends!

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment