Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bad moods and tantrums



Today the moon is in Taurus. It is a number five day – a day of changes. The sun is in Leo and the creativity flows effortlessly through our veins. The Hermit encourages caution as you step through the rocky road of your daily routine. Did someone mention rocky road? I think I would prefer to be sitting on a park bench scoffing a bar of Darrell Lea rocky road instead of walking the minefield of my daily life. Anyhow, moving right along the path…

The world offers ripe opportunities – nice – very nice but where are they? I’m sorry if I sound a little impatient or a touch of cynicism coats my words of encouragement but, come on – give me a break – bring on these grand orchards of opportunities, please?

It’s been a bad eclipse season and I feel rattled and out of kilter. Actually, this week I’ve been in a bad mood – grrr

Justice suggests balance and fair play; slicing the unwanted from my life. Well, where do I begin? I guess it’s not as bad as all that but it would be nice to feel calm and serene instead of agitated and frustrated. I want an exit clause from this chaotic state and am ready to sail into calmer waters – ship ahoy – anyone want to join me?

Oh! Yes, what was that chant again?

My desires can create my reality – so be it!

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment