Thursday, September 15, 2011

It’s okay to be different

Friday 16 September 2011

Sun Virgo
Moon Taurus

You don’t need to be like everyone else. You are perfect just the way you are!

This morning I was woken up around 2:30am to 20 – 30 with my house shuddering. Apparently a chemical factory in a near-by suburb caught fire and lots of chemicals reacted and exploded. There is black smoke spilling over my morning sky – I think that there is a touch of chaos in the wind.

The Sun and Moon are in earth signs. The Sun in Virgo and the Moon is now in Taurus. These grounded elements will keep us focused and practical in our solutions to navigate the chaos of my community.

Taurus is ruled by planet of love and plenty, Venus. So it might be nice to threat yourself to something lovely.

Did you all feel the gush of love from Venus and Jupiter yesterday? Did you going around kissing everything in sight? I’m sure you didn’t happen however this connect was certainly very magical.

A number two day is filled with cooperation and harmony so be nice to one another out there guys!

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment