Friday, September 16, 2011

Very soon

Saturday 17 September 2011

Sun Virgo

Moon Taurus

What you’re asking for will happen soon in a happy way.

Well, this morning I am about to get on a Qantas jet and fly to UK and Europe for my long awaited holiday. My husband and I have planned this adventure for such a long time but it about to happen – very soon!

My excitement is overflowing as I think about all of the amazing milestones I want to share with you – very soon.

The Taurus Moon is patient, wise and deliberate. Have we packed enough? Too much? Not enough? Well, too late - as my case is closed and standing near the door ready for our exit this morning.

A number three day is a short journeys day – for some people perhaps – well I guess you can say that the trip to the airport will be relatively short. For us, it will be on to Sydney and then… you will have to read my next column to find out.

I’m sure that you’ve realised that this is a magical mystery tour – step right this way. You’ll find where and when – very soon!

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment