Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Share

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Sun Virgo
Moon Capricorn

When you share, everyone feels happy!

During my working life I’ve experienced some people who would most appropriately fit under the title of “micro-managers”. I’ve often looked at them with a degree of pity – mainly because I’ve felt that they were insecure. I guess that this feeling was based on the premise that they had to be “indispensible”. One other important lesson I’ve learned over my career is that no-one is indispensible. Although, I would like to quickly add – some people have been difficult to replace.

Work and health are uppermost on my mind at the moment with the Sun in Virgo. The Moon moves into ambitious Capricorn so this could play out in one of two ways: one – incredible focus with achievement or two – watch out as the stampede is about to hit – your job is in jeopardy so put on your armour and hunker down.

A 10/1 day brings the end to another cycle. With every ending there is always a bright shinny new beginning. If you are a micro-manager let it go and allow others to shine share the load and everyone will feel validated.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment