Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Practice

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Sun Virgo
Moon Aries

The best way to be good at a skill is to practice; practice; practice until you get it right.

I think that as we get older we seem to loose confidence or we become little resistant to trying something new. I’ve even found that I get a little stuck in my comfort zone, daily rituals or standard operating procedures.

Fortunately, my Gemini Moon nudges me out into the “unknown” the curious zone of “what if?” Then I move to a new space and push myself beyond my limits. In do this I become conscious competent – and this is only achieved by lots and lots of practice.

The Aires Moon highlights the boldness in our character. Hello in there! Is there a little adventure on the horizon? I’m sure that there is – come out; come out; wherever you are – you rascally little rascal.

A number nine day is perfect for counting your achievements – if you are not happy with your status then practice; practice; practice.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment