Saturday, June 20, 2009

Everyone go ahha!




The 10/1 vibe suggests endings and beginnings today. Essentially it is a perfect day to bring projects and or situations to an end as we prepare for a new phase.

The Moon in Taurus offers a sensual feel to the day – good food, facials, nurturing and caring for the body. It’s a day of the ultimate ahhas! Sure domestic obligations are on the agenda but bring on the nurturing- that is what I say J

The sky is laden with grey spongy foam. Swatches of powder blue are poking through offering a little clarity to a misty moist morn. Rain is on the horizon (we hope). The bare limbs of the maple shrug – doesn’t matter to me I’m hibernating. The green shoots of the bulbs are gasping, pleading – yes bring it on – I crave that watery elixir from the heavens’. My garden rests in winter mode an yet the potential for spring has pushed through the dry and dusty soul. It’s wonderful to sit and watch the garden grow – taking time out from the intellectual responsibilities of societal expectations.

The morning spread portends a wise, deliberate balanced day of good fortunate and self-pampering. I think I’ll slide back under the purple cloud of my duvet and bask in the splendour of a languishing ahha!

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment