Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I’m here anyway – so deal with it!



The Moon in Capricorn suggests a power surge in the career sector. It’s a number nice day – a day of empowerment and resolution. Death enters my spread by stealth – who invited him anyway! Now the wounds of fear and recrimination are gaping wide and I must apply the appropriate ointment.

The star shines brightly over a tortured landscape – for too long I’ve been the victim of my discontent – now it is time to shimmy for my own cause.

The Devil lurks off in the annals of my dissatisfaction; his feted breath pulsates in monotonous gasps grating on my nerves. Fear is the colour of bruised heart – blackened and reclusive behind the boulder of terror.

Hermes the Magician beckons me forth – do not be afraid you have more to give – it’s a new day.

I consider the struggle with my mind titled toward the evolving Ferris wheel in the cosmos. Jupiter spins the wheel and Mercury bellows a blast in a new direction. Take your place at table eight – you’ve earned it – you own it – you’re here anyway so they’ll have to deal with it!

I wince and say, but what about all of the nights of tormented grinding of gnashing teeth and lost sleep; the lost days of moping by the pool of poor me? The response echoes loud and clear. It’s their problem – not yours – don’t fight it – just lap it up and send it back with kisses and hugs – return to sender.

“When you’ve decided what you believe, what you feel must be done, have the courage to stand alone and be counted.” Eleanor Roosevelt

Peace and Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment