Saturday, June 20, 2009

Up in the hair…




The last day of the working week is a number nine – a day of empowerment, conclusion and resolution. The Moon moves over ito predictable and sensual Taurus and great day for indulgence and planning for the future.

Last night I visited my favourite and most trusted creative hairdresser. She is divine! Her talent is astonishing and she mixes her skill set with an incredible intuitive. The package is complete with her ability to really listened to me – responding to my every whim.

I sat down in her chair and I said, okay I can’t afford a makeover but I want something different. A little of this and some more of that but not too much off this. I sat there in anticipation of the outcome and I was delighted – I skipped down the driveway and took my husband out to dinner.

I believe our hair do is very important to us. I know some say it is our “crowning glory” (but not when you have hair like mine). Unfortunately I’ve not been blessed with a great mane however what I do have I like it primped and nice – neat and presentable. I work hard at styling and trying to get the right look. I’ve curled it, cured it, fried it and coloured it layer upon layer. I like the softness and the statement. More especially I love the way it feels when it sits just right – what about you?

Peace and Hairy Love,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment