Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Warm winter chills and spills


It’s June 2009 and winter has arrived. Roger and I planted a load of bulbs before we headed on holidays in April. We went to my brother’s place in Nelson Bay and had a blast. Now we can sit at the window with our faces pressed against the glass and watch the little green shoots struggle toward the winter sun - brave little critters!

I know I've mentioned before that Roger and I have joined a Circle of Manifestation – making friends with like-minded people in Canberra. We are currently manifesting the life we’ve always dreamed.

Moonhawk's column highlights the importance of wellbeing. It gives you a step by step approach to caring for yourself without going over the top. Take a peak and look at some of the nurturing and positive ways you can bring about good health. It is winter here in OZ so we need to prevent cabin fever. Let me know what you think J

Jar of Jems is up there for you to read – keeping up with the ongoing cyber friendship of two women thousands of miles apart. Jems is a trusted confidante and I invite you to share in our journey through this medium.

Harlequin's Haven is revealing with the investigating into the Full Moon and New Moon cycles for mid-year.

The Green Back will take you on another adventure. This chapter covers the research trip out to Burrendong – uniquely express from the warped zippers of this outspoken companion. Enjoy!

A new addition to the Ezine is, Julia’s Journal. This is a page that is updated each week (or when I feel like it). Julia’s Journal is the result of my early morning musings. I’ve also archived previous Journal entries for you to catch up on. This month I will publish them in an Ebook format for you to download when you feel the need to read. While you may not be that interested in my daily thoughts the ritual of journal writing is a great foundation to your own writing life. My motivation is to inspire you to become all that you dream to be!

Dream the dream and don’t give up!

Warm winter thoughts,

Peace and Love,

Julia
Visit: http://www.jestacom.biz/

No comments:

Post a Comment