Monday, May 23, 2011

Playfulness

Monday 23 May 2011

Sun Gemini
Moon Aquarius

Play with a child. Children are your greatest teachers.

I had the chance to play with two of my grandchildren on the weekend. It was a refreshing and joyful experience. The elation has stayed with me over this very challenging period. Honestly their energy and love gave me the surfboard to ride the wave of the Neptunian flood in my fourth house.

Why Neptunian flood? Well last Friday my husband ran between work and home to let workmen into our home to install an electric water heater under the sink. This fixture was to ensure that we had instantaneous hot water ready to pump at the flick of a switch. The unit burst and literally flooded our home.

On the same day, a workman came in to fix the roof on our sunroom. We had paid a considerable amount of money to ensure that we had a rain sensor fitted. Over the past few months this fixture had not performed – in fact it never closed the roof when the rain came – so exasperating.

After the clean up and chaos of the kitchen flood (which is still continuing) we arrived back from our Sydney trip and decided to do our weekly shopping. Leaving our sunroom roof open we felt confident that this had been fixed.

It poured rain and guess what? Yes, you guessed it – another frustrating and disappointing task was not completed properly and our sunroom flooded.

Finally, last night I went to do the dishes – the hot water wasn’t hot! Grrr – bring on the play!

The ideological Aquarian Moon and Sun in Gemini will support me as I resolved these issues today. It’s a number five day so this frustrating phase is about to come to an end!

Love, Peace and Happyness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment