Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Time

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Sun Gemini
Moon Pisces

Schedule a sacred date with yourself. You deserve time for your life.

Time has slipped through my fingers recently. I seem to be losing time or running out of time in this current phase. Today under the Piscean Moon I want to make time to work for me – take time to do the things I want to do for me and work it through in my own good time!

Uranus, planet of sudden changes and the Sun link together to create a space where change is possible so, it’s a fabulous setting for new concepts and ideas to come flashing in – grab a notebook and jot them down – you never know where they could lead you in time.

A number seven day offers the space for meditating or time to focus on your inner world. With all of these cosmic and numerological influences supporting us it is the perfect time to open the window of opportunity for a quiet and timely internal revolution.

Time is on your side.

Love, Peace and Happyness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment