Monday, May 30, 2011

Risk

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Sun Gemini
Moon Taurus

Take a risk you have the power within to move mountains.

I love this card! Risk is massively appropriate for the eve of the New Moon eclipse.

What have you got to loose? What if you gave up something/someone for an unknown prospect? Yes this is risk – how will it make your life different if you didn’t do xyz or if I didn’t have ABC?

This is the final slither of the Taurus Moon for May. Sure we are grounded in reality but the eclipse is coming; the eclipse is coming! Instead of being stuck in the pond of procrastination why don’t you flip open your transporter and request, “Beam me up Scottie – I’m ready to explore a new frontier!”

The framework and governance are in place – we have the strategy. It’s time to take a risk and step outside your door. Navigate a new territory. This eclipse is like a V8 engine up your kazoo.

Me, I’ll be working interstate for a couple of days so please read Harlequin’s Haven (http://www.jestacom.biz/newsite/ezine/harlequin_s_haven.htm ) for an eclipse season update. I’ see you here at Julia’s Journal when I return from another space and time!

Love, Peace and Bold Adventures,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment