Thursday, May 5, 2011

Self respect

Thursday 5 May 2011

Sun Taurus
Moon Gemini

Respect yourself – you’re the best judge of what is right!

Continuing on with our positive progress I’ve decided to look to Cheryl Richardson’s “Self Care” cards as an opening to our daily dialogues.

There are 52 cards in the deck and they are focused toward positive and influential messages for our person empowerment and self care. In my view, self-respect is the perfect starting point and obviously the ultimate goal in our evolution and empowerment. There may be situations or people who will try to undermine that goal but it is up to us to pick ourselves up and keep on working toward or maintaining our self- respect. So, are you ready?

My Adelaide trip was exhilarating and exhausting. The outcomes were amazing and I am reminded once again of the engaged and fabulous workplace I’ve landed in. The hardworking dedicated and focused people ensure quality outcomes for our work. I am grateful for this trip and honoured to work with such incredible and generous people!

Love, Peace and Happyness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment