Friday, May 13, 2011

Trust

Friday 13 May 2011

Sun Taurus
Moon Virgo

Trust your decisions – march to the beat of your own heart.

Trust is an interesting concept don’t you think? It is an intangible part of our nature – can’t feel it, touch it or even taste it – but we know it is inherent within our personalities.

There have been many times when I’ve known the right direction I should take by the glimmer of hope that lingers somewhere out there on the horizon – and at times I trust in Divine guidance. How does this work in your life?

The Moon in Virgo takes us into the weekend with a prudent perspective. She is discriminating and precise and is devoted to health and well-being. Most Virgos I know embrace holistic health practices and therefore remind us that we must be mindful to honour our mind, body and spirit. That is why I am taking my afternoon off to indulge in a massage and then off to the hairdressers for a freshen.

Have a totally awesome weekend.

Love, Peace and Happyness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment