Friday, May 13, 2011

Reflect

Saturday 14 May 2011

Sun Taurus
Moon Libra

Keep your eyes open. Joy lives in small places.

So, let me get this right? We have to reflect with our eyes open? Hardly a challenge, Sweetheart!

No, I know that I am being silly – but still, it is important for us to keep in mind that joy lives in the tiny crevices of our lives.

In my working life, I am focused on the big picture or strategic vision and that is where my focus aligns most of the time. I have to remind myself that it is also important to look at the tiny blessings that make my life worthwhile. For example, yesterday I had a series of meetings, interviews and high priority obligations. I was heading for an overload of my responsibility folder. I had someone invite me for a walk outside the office. At first I said, no, I am far too busy. Then I realised that I had to push away from the big picture stuff to engage with nature. The support of my friend aligned my priorities but rejuvenated my sense of the small and essential blessings to my world. I returned with a fresh focus.

The Moon and Sun are in a Venus-ruled love-fest. It’s okay to be indulgent as long as you ensure a balance of all things. The Moon in Libra is cordial and polite – she is positively charming. This Moon phase precedes the Full Moon in Scorpio on Tuesday evening. Therefore this is an opportune time to weigh up your options for the future and put some strategies in place for improvement or realignment.

A number five day promises to add a little seasoning to the mix – shake it up and stir until smooth and creamy.

Love, Peace and Happyness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment