Monday, April 20, 2009

It's no bull...

The fiery and impetuous Aries Sun phase has made an impact on our lives.  Its annual visitation is over and the more laid back, practical and relaxed Taurus time is here.  The Hierophant influences my subconscious with his healing focus on all things pragmatic and calm.  Judgment offers rebirth and the time for emergence after the death.  It is time to review or contemplate our habits and toxic tales of the past few weeks and release the unwanted baggage and toss it to one side.

Emperor beckons me higher to the top of Olympus commanding, resolute and fractious.  The reflective phase, woman, is over it is a time to get moving there is a life beyond the realm of your philosophical meandering.

Venus and Mars are doing the foxtrot over my existence – love and money are high on the agenda.  It's a time to put up or shut up.  Instead of following the herb step outside and be an individual.

I am rested from a weekend of work, nurturing and accomplishment.  Back to work to contribute – that’s the cycle of life.

Happiness and abundance are mine for the taking.  I am entitled you know?  I have a right to be happy. So let's grab the ladle and dip into the well of magic.

A pale blue sky splashed with pink and grey clouds heralds a morning glory of spectacular entrance.  The Moon is in dreamy sing of Pisces and I am floating on a sea of reverie.  The night time cobwebs are fading from my mind and I am considering my schedule.  It's a fresh start to a new week and I am prepared to give it my all.  Lots of people to see and a spring in my step will guarantee a fantabulous week.  Don't squander a moment – gulp the nectar of life and make each moment enjoyable.  It is possible – it's no bull!

 Peace and Love,

 Julia Ashton-Sayers


 

No comments:

Post a Comment