Monday, May 10, 2010

Female Power Cuprite

I am the source of creation.

Invoke the power of the female aspect of your nature. The answers that you seek live within your deepest self.

Retreat and seek “Moon time” to gain insight and strength you need to move forward on your journey. It is time to trust the unseen forces at work in your life.

I’ve woken today feeling very unwell. I have hay fever and flu symptoms. Strange really as I’ve had my flu shots – well what can I say? What is my body trying to tell me? I am blocked emotionally? I have to rest and seek some Moon-time? Yes, I think that is the key. My throat is sore and I feel sick so a day to rest and heal might be what the Universal doctor orders?

It’s a 10/1 day so there is an ending and a beginning. Something must come to an end as we set off in a new direction. Renewal is important for our growth and we are constantly asked to shed and make way for the fresh perspectives that come our way when we venture down a new path. I like this part of the numerological cycle – what about you?

The Empress is all about new beginnings. Last night I dreamt about a lady – a colleague from work. She is pregnant and a Capricorn. In the dream I visited her at home and we talked about our relationship and how we have come this far and where our future will take us. I held her new born baby and promised to stay in touch as we navigate a very different course in our lives. It was a lovely dream and we left one another with a sense of peace that we carry our true friends with us forever in our hearts – no matter where our lives take us.

The World offers abundance and rewards – the fruits of our labours to us in avalanches of abundance under grace in perfect ways through endless opportunities today. Be confident that you will be provided the perfect life to thrive and grow bountifully as desired.

The Emperor commands a resource inventory. Are you allowing your energy and focus to seep into areas that do not serve you? Set your boundaries and mark your ground. Don’t sit for too long – regain the territory that is supremely yours – today and always!

Cuprite reminds us of the power of creation – true? Why is that important? Why do we need to be reminded? Why should we concern ourselves with that level of our management tool box? I believe it is an integral part to our present and our future – what we think we create! What do you think?

Love and Creation,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment