Monday, May 10, 2010

Growth Aventurine

I celebrate my growth, and release those aspects that no longer serve me!

Allow yourself to open to the changes that are coming and celebrate them as evidence that you have moved to a new level in your life. Sense the old patterns melting away, and take the opportunity to choose which new patterns you now wish to create.

I was speaking with my sister yesterday regarding the cycles of life. I mentioned that it had become apparent to me that we seem to roll with the ebb and flow of life. I expressed the awareness of the constant growth, learning, shedding and ultimately moving to a new destination. She agreed.

Aventurine is a stone that not only acknowledges the cycles but encourages us to celebrate them. Today is a number nine day and that is how I will spend my day – celebrating the cycles of life.

It’s Monday and we are back to work after a weekend break. We’ve been spoiled beautifully by our families and now we must return to work to pay mortgages and fund the next adventure. Mondays are hard (I believe) as they break the pattern of fun and freedom. And yet I get a buzz of doing my best at work.

The Morning reading affirms those Monday thoughts with the Devil representing work and business. The Chariot acknowledges movement and choices. Judgement is an important phase of the growth cycle – maturity and the choice to relinquish the outworn and unnecessary. The Wheel of Fortune insists that we are now in a, “take your dreams and offer them to the Universe” sequence. Trust the flow of Universal magic and you may just be surprised with the outcome.

Welcome the “you” that you’ve become with the power of Aventurine. You are spectacular and unique and this is your life to live to the fullest.


Love, Peace and Magic,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment