Saturday, May 29, 2010

Nurture – Larimar

I am being supported and nurtured by the energy of the Universe.

When Larimar appears as your ally it is calling you to reconnect to the energies of the nurturing female aspect of yourself and the Universe. Now is not the time for strong movement but for retreat into the gentle flow of nature.

Perhaps you’ve been pushing yourself too hard or too long. Maybe you just need a break from everyday life. Larimar is calling you to cool and soothe your energy.

Drink some water, take a bath or have a good cry. Then curl up and dream of the blue ocean and the azure sky. Listen to the frequency of Larimar in your heart, as it sings you to sleep with the voice of the Great Earth Mother.

People often ask me why I focus on healing in your column. My initial response is, why not? I suppose my deep seated reasoning is that I want everyone to live their life in harmony with their soul purpose. I’ve seen so many initiates land on Earth and squander any opportunity for growth and empowerment. It breaks my heart and I feel such compassion for them. I would rather they be empowered and confident in their own journey and reach their highest potential.

The Moon in Capricorn is a nostalgic trip for our emotions and social life. Last night my son rang and said that he had bumped into an old friend of mine who wanted to pass along her regards. I thanked him for the message. After I hung up the phone I thought about her and why our friendship dissolved. She betrayed me and of course I could not tolerate this act and I severed the relationship. What was wonderful to realise was that there was no ill feelings dangling from that limb. Healing accomplished.

The Wheel of Fortune is a bountiful ride. Sure there is a fatalistic feel attached. The wheel spins and where it stops no one knows – until the curriculum for a new term is delivered. Good luck and good fortune!

The Fool heralds a new and exciting phase. Travel light and you’ll be alright. Leave the past behind you – you don’t need it where you are going. Life is too short to drag that caboose.

The Star shines in our reading this morning. She does not compromise her desire for beauty and optimism. Look beyond the spites and you’ll see that there is life after the loss of innocence – it’s just different that’s all.

How can we move forward if we don not heal the past? People come and go and they leave a mark upon our souls. Larimar is the perfect ointment for this healing. Use it wisely three times a day.

Love, Peace and Healing,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment