Monday, May 17, 2010

Love – Rose Quartz

Oh! Goody! I give love, I live love, and I am love!

Only love can heal your life and your creations. Perhaps you need to focus upon your love of self in order to gather the inner strength you need to take the next step forward. Perhaps you are harbouring old resentment and or anger that are keeping you stuck in your current position.

Open your heart and listen to its soft direction. Allow yourself to move with the healing waters of emotion. The trusting heart will be carried to its perfect destination.

Chakra – heart – of course!

Inner reflection is on the menu for a number seven day. While there are strong links to change-makers it’s a wise move to go deep within to really consider your motives for change.

Have you been oppressed, misunderstood or just plain unhappy with your situation? Well, the force of the cosmos this week offers liberation with a capital E (for Exit).

Today could be a little tense but what falls out of the cosmic cauldron will be insightful.

I’m excited about these alignments as the potential for movement is escalating. This of course paves the way for some serious life enhancing experiences.

The first three cards out today are The Moon; The Sun and the Hanged Man – yawn! I drew one more card to honour this luscious Saturn and Venus alignment. The card is representative of our infamous friend, Hermes, The Magician. Why have I done this? Because I like you! No, really I do! Plus, we’ve all being hashing and rehashing over the Moon and the Sun and I am over the Hanged Man looking sour drooping on the tree of life.

The Magician on the other hand, has a wand that is legendary and the tools of the trade are beyond our imagination. That’s the meaning of this day – unlimited potential coated in unrestricted visions. And just to back that up we all possess the tools of the trade to move us forward – yeehaa!

The Moon is in her native sign of Cancer. Cancer rules the fourth house of home and family, cooked meals, emotions and mother. My concern with Venus and Jupiter link on the horizon is that we may be seduced into the cycle of self-abuse by over-indulging in sugary treats or carbohydrate feasts. It’s easy to do. I know his to be true. Perhaps Saturn will rescue us from ourselves? Or we can snuggle with our rose quartz and become reacquainted with our true essence of human-esq devotion – unconditional love.

Throughout my weight loss journey my perception of food has shifted. Now I regard food as medicine and I nurture my body with unconditional love. Rose Quartz facilitates this healing energy toward our hearts, mind and bodies.

Love, Peace and Healing,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment