Thursday, April 28, 2011

Music for manifesting

Thursday 28 April 2011

Sun Taurus
Moon Pisces

To manifest rapidly, think of your desire while you chant, hum, sing or play music.

Music is a powerful ally on your spiritual path, as it serves to boost your manifestation powers. Music is part of the invisible realm, and is of a higher frequency than that of the physical plane. It wraps us in a protective shield to guard us from negative energies. It also lifts our emotions and thoughts to joyful levels.

By drawing this card, you’re urged to play any type of music that suits your mood, as often as possible. Move your body to the music, and breathe in deeply as you listen to it, drawing in the energy of each note.

Use music as a manifestation tool. First, sit quietly and think of your desire. Imagine that your dream has already come true, and feel that reality in your stomach as warmth, peace, excitement, or security. Feel gratitude in your heart. As you enjoy these feelings, begin to chant, hum, or sing. This self-made music sends your manifestation into the ethers, where it coagulates into tangible reality!

George Harrison once wrote, “Music is transcendental – it creeps in and influences you even if you are not aware of it. Somewhere – sometime the impact becomes obvious.”

I tend to agree with George, don’t you? Music has always been a huge part of my life. I can document different stages of my life with a song or lyric. There have been sad songs, happy songs; songs that gave meaning to my existence and other music that served to the backdrop of my world. There have been brilliant ones and certainly unforgettable songs more importantly music has been a major source of joy and inspiration. From this plateau I have created a lively, sad, happy, emotive and brilliant musical.

Last night we went to see the Indigo Girls. There was lots of transcendental creeping in. I was totally absorbed in the talent and performance of this amazing duo – I found myself digressing and then catapulting forward – it was a sublime experience. Their music and voices were superb and it was pure pleasure just sitting in the same room.

The Moon in Pisces adds a creative and mystical energy to the day. It is a lovely day for some genuine collaboration. This could be a day when the planets synchronise giving us the opportunity to discover our inner minstrel.

A number nine day hits the top note for empowerment and enjoyment. It is the crescendo to the grand finale. I become excited as we build toward the end of a cycle as I am confident that I have given it all and yet there is more magic to come on the other side of the octave.

End note: Put on your favourite music – loose yourself in the sounds, the words the messages and connect with your inner bard. Allow the music to take you on a journey of discovery.

I will close this journey entry with the profound words of the Indigo Girls – Galileo:

Galileo Lyrics

Galileo’s head was on the block

the crime was looking up for truth

and as the bombshells of my daily fears explode

i try to trace them to my youth

and then you had to bring up reincarnation

over a couple of beers the other night

and now I’m serving time for mistakes

made by another in another lifetime

how long till my soul gets it right

can any human being ever reach that kind of light

i call on the resting soul of Galileo

king of night vision, king of insight

and then i think about my fear of motion

which i never could explain

some other fool across the ocean years ago

must have crashed his little airplane

how long till my soul gets it right

can any human being ever reach that kind of light

i call on the resting soul of Galileo

king of night vision, king of insight

I’m not making a joke, you know me

i take everything so seriously

if we wait for the time till all souls get it right

then at least i know there'll be no nuclear annihilation

in my lifetime I’m still not right

i offer thanks to those before me

that's all I’ve got to say

'cause maybe you squandered big bucks in your lifetime

now i have to pay

but then again it feels like some sort of inspiration

to let the next life off the hook

but she'll say "look what i had to overcome from my last life

i think I’ll write a book"

how long till my soul gets it right

can any human being ever reach the highest light

except for Galileo god rest his soul

(except for the resting soul of Galileo)

king of night vision, king of insight

how long

(till my soul gets it right)

[til we reach the highest light]

how long

(till my soul gets it right)

[til we reach the highest light]

how long

Indigo Girls Galileo


Love Peace and Enlightenment,

Julia Ashton-Sayers
“Music and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul” Plato

No comments:

Post a Comment