Thursday, April 14, 2011

A New Dawn

Friday 15 April 2011

Sun Aries
Moon Virgo

The worst is behind you, and positive new experiences are on the horizon.

You’ve endured storms over rough seas, but now the way is clear and smooth. From hereon in, you can expect the best. Wash away the negativity from your consciousness and past memories, and keep only the positive lessons and love. Don’t hang on to anything that could weigh you down, such as resentment or bitterness. Let it go!

If you’ve gone through patterns of negativity in the past, this is the time to affirm: “I now release the need to experience this life lesson. I extract whatever teachings I need to discover, and I move on to a life of harmonious and peaceful actions.”

By pulling this card, we’ve turned a corner in our life, wherein your prayers and positive thoughts are delivering new easy of Divine light to illuminate your present and future.

As I said last week I’ve started to read a book on Neptune. In this book water is the key element (naturally because Neptune – Poseidon is the ruler of the oceans). This concept is uppermost in my consciousness as Liz Greene refers to the water as rebirth or cleansing the soul. I think that this concept ties in perfectly with our message today – a new dawn. I rebirth – a fresh start.

I don’t know about you, but after experience the Sun/Pluto/Mars alignments this week I am up for a new dawn.

A number five day will shake us up and take us in a new direction. This is a numerological opportunity to set our navigator on a new course. If you’re fallen off the treadmill, the Moon in Virgo will support us as we step back on. I love this Moon phase as we have the opportunity to become refocused on what strategies and or complements we undertake in relation to our health and daily rituals.

It’s Friday so keep the focus on healthy alternatives and rituals. I’m having a massage this afternoon. This will ensure that I am ready for the weekend.

Love, Peace and Happyness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment