Friday, April 29, 2011

Wait

Saturday 30 April 2011

Sun Taurus
Moon Aries

Don’t rush into action right now. Bide your time for better results.

If you take action now, you’ll miss a window of opportunity that’s coming up for you shortly. Don’t worry – you’ll know in your heart and gut when that moment arrives. In the meantime, it’s important to meditate and make sure that your breath is deep and frequent. (Often t we hold our breath or experience shortened breath during stressful periods).

You’re also on the verge of receiving new information that will alter the course of action you plan to take, leading your in a more positive direction. By waiting, the outcome will be much more enjoyable than if you took action without the added information. Affirm: “I have infinite patience, and I am divinely directed to always be in the right place at the perfect time.”

Let’s be honest – no one really likes to wait? Well, some people are prepared to wait if they think that their prize is worth waiting for. I guess we saw that statement in action with Kate Middleton yesterday? She waited and she got her Prince!

In my life there have been times when I have listened to the enchanting encouragements of “wait.” Then there have been the other times when I have chosen to ignore these messages and rushed into situations. Under an impetus glow of the dynamic Aries Moon we will be inclined to power ahead with our skates on and rush into the next phase. So what will you prefer to do?

An 11/2 day concludes our April 2011 journey. I hope you’ve learned a great deal – I know I have! This has been a short and yet soulful month. It has been a month where I’ve packed in lots of lessons and experiences. I hope that that they have been positive ones for you!

Listen to your inner stirrings and don’t be afraid to pass up good for great!

Love, Peace and Happyness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment