Saturday, April 9, 2011

Yes

Sunday 10 April 2011

Sun Aries
Moon Cancer

Your intuition is correct. Take action accordingly.

You’re fairly certain of your next move, and you (we – the collective we) pulled this card as additional validation, which will spur you into action. This card confirms that your intuition is accurate, and you can trust it fully.

The joy you feel, knowing that your intuitive feelings are valid, may be tempered by the fear of making life challenges. Heaven wants you to know, however, that all of the details are being taken care of. You’re supported in all ways as long as you ask for help and then accept it as it comes to you in various forms.

It has been almost one week since we planted the “New Moon wishes – intentions”. So have they taken root? Do you like what you see in your garden of hope and plenty? Or are there some weeds growing?

Now is the time of positive reinforcement and acknowledging your efforts (forgiving yourself for your transgressions) and loving where you are in your life. You’ve created this chapter where you now sit and wait for the new sentence to begin. Be positive and see the benefits of these past few pages.

The Moon in Cancer adds a warm and cosy feeling to the day. Cancerian Moon phases are perfect for the weekends – relaxing; indulging; feeding the senses and hanging out with family and friends. It’s a good day to do what you want – when you want to do it – so enjoy!

Before we start to sit back and soak up the Cancerian Moon beams I invite you to consider:

If I new that I had to walk through an agonising emotional transformative phase would I am willing to undertake this challenge?

If I knew that I had to relinquish the security of a situation to reach out beyond my (perceived) limits and leave myself raw and vulnerable, would I let go of the railing?

I have known that I had to live through the dark night of the soul to transcend my fears and limitations, and then would I take the final step into the valley of death (transformation)?

These questions flow around my consciousness each time I am faced with an opportunity to change direction in my life. And my answer is always, “yes I can!”

It’s easy to stay with the “tried and true”. It may be frustrating and or it may be annoying – but we tend to linger longer in the pond of procrastination then we ought.

I am not saying that we all should push off from the side and breaststroke across the pond. What I am suggesting is that timing is everything. And with a flotilla of planets sailing through Aries now is the perfect time to put on your floaties and start padding.

Look! Up in the sky! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No! It’s a, “Yes” flying by!

One last consideration to this journal entry today: We sit in the comfort of our zone of content and gaze in awe and wonder at those who have taken the chance and let go of the railing – why? Why can’t we let go and take a breath and begin our own unique journey across the pond?

Love, Peace and Happyness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers
PS: Dealing with the upcoming Mars/Pluto/Sun gig

No comments:

Post a Comment