Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Clearing

Clear the clutter. When in doubt, throw it out!

This week has been challenging with lots of difficult and frustrating moments. I think all us have been affected in some way or another?

Decisions made have impacted on people’s lives and that obviously trickles down to all of us – I guess that most important consideration is what have you learned about you?

The Moon in Libra requires balance. Libra loves peace and harmony and is rather astute in their pursuit of goals.

I’ve learned a great deal from my Libran friends – qualities such as: resourcefulness, negotiation skills, discernment and loyalty. These are refreshing in this cut throat world we live in.

Librans love beautiful environments – they seem to gravitate toward serenity rather than choppy waters of uncertainty. When the Moon is in Libra these are some of the qualities we can all consider.

It’s a number nine day of resolution and conclusion. We’ve been through another numerology cycle (starting at one). It’s a good time to reflect and reject – what do you want to take with you into another nine days?

Clearing at this stage of the cycle can be cathartic. Not only that, what remains must be important to your progress.

A number nine day has an artistic feel – so be an artist use your creative talents. A great day for public performances. What you give out will come to you, so give your best – close the chapter tomorrow, you start new then.

Death arrives – yeah, so what? I am not afraid or perturbed – I feel at ease with the end. My solicitor rang last night it seems that everyone has agreed on the commission portions and we can proceed to exchange. So here’s hoping?

The World seduces me into the garland of plenty. Life is bountiful if you count your blessings.

The Chariot is a moving locomotive – taking me toward a new destination. Hop on board – the train is leaving the station.

I’ve spoken with so many people this week who have been in a crunch from the Pluto and Saturn battle star galactica. The fall out has affected many couples and or relationships and this has made people feel uneasy.

In most cases people have gone with the flow and rhythm of life – it’s a powerful beat – the rest are devastated by the fall out. I hope you are flowing nicely and not too discouraged by the lessons learned.

Peace, Love and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

ON DAYS LIKE THESE

On days like these I like to wait
to open my eyes and hesitate
to laugh, to smile to lay in bed
to float and roam around my home
I dare not answer the telephone.

On days like these I like to search
and stare in wonder outside on perch
to sing, to cry to fly on high
a squirrel, a bird, a plane
a sign, I wish to remain.

Within my cosy bed I lie
to create in my head
how I love to be alone
On days like these I feel so prone

to linger a while without a care
to rise before noon I do not dare.
On days like these I contemplate
I ponder and wonder where my fate is
eclipsed within and like a flash
I sigh, I grin and with a dash
I flee with glee upon my knees
above, below and all around
on high in trees down down on the ground
my thoughts alive I blink in wonder just how
magnificent it would be
to enjoy and revel in the blessing of
moments in my life on days like these!

THE END

© 1999

No comments:

Post a Comment