Monday, February 8, 2010

Time

Schedule a sacred date with yourself. You desire time for your life.

Change and surprise are on the menus for this number five day. Look your best. Really dress up. Get out and look for the new. Positive change is in the air. Today you are free. Expect a good surprise!

I’m back to Belly Dancing classes tonight. It’s a fun class with lots of giggles and some great exercise too. I adore my teacher and the troupes I dance with are fabulous women – what a treat!

The Moon is in business oriented Capricorn today. I give the impression that Capricorn is all work and no fun but look at Jim Carey – now he is one funny man. Although there was that movie, Nine – now that was pretty dark? I guess if we are looking at movies to describe Capricorn then we could consider Aviator and or Citizen Kane for starters. I have to admit that one of my favourite Capricorns is Denzel Washington – that is one serious Capi!

The Sun is still in Aquarius and the house of friend and social networking is definitely lit up. The Uranian feel is phenomenal. Don’t you think that it is pretty amazing that you can tweet your Prime Minister, favourite politician or even an actor who captivates your imagination? I do. It’s fun and interesting – from my perspective I view this Uranian environment as an online community. It’s great to be alive in the new millennium.

My morning spread reveals a journey of creative pursuits, transformation, surprises and love connections. I guess the creative vibe is not that far from me at all – and being a Scorpio, transformation lingers on the rim of my reality. Surprises don’t pass this way very often as my strong intuitive aspect picks up the chatter on the radar pretty quickly. So, surprises are good then, don’t you think?

The Moon is void of course so goals and plans may be on the go slow – it doesn’t mean that we should stop striving though – it just means that they may take a detour or get bogged down in the swamp.

Tomorrow is another day as we continue on our path. Don’t forget to take some time for you – it is time well spent when you walk, dance or create in your special place – the Nirvana within your soul. Or perhaps you would rather spend the time with your soul mate?




Alchemy of the Soul Mate Connection

When a moon on a cloud cast night
Hung above the tree tops height
You sung of me of some distant past
That made my heart beat strong and fast
Now I know I’m home at last

There are no accidents in this life.
We have connected this time for a reason.
I cannot promise a life without strife.
However, I know for sure this is our season.

24th August 1998 © JAS

Peace, Love and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment