Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Creativity

Express your creativity. Delight in the mystery of your inner muse.

My inner muse is insatiable. She is unrelenting and never satisfied. Just when I feel confident that I have quenched her spirit she erupts and the torrid tantrum of lust and verve begins again.

Waking up before dawn is a delight. I love the beat the sunrise. It’s sort of a competition. In winter it is not really a fair race but in summer greeting the darkness of the sky is a step in the right direction for the day ahead.

Why? You might ask. Well, if I am up this early it feels a little naughty or indulgent. I feel that I have special time with myself to create, write or even moments to think. I feel incredibly blessed on these dark crisp mornings. Well, considering it is summer I am reminded that it does not stay crisp for too long; moments after sunrise the air becomes sticky and warm which is nice too.

It’s a number four day of organisation and productivity. It is time to get up early. Get those chores done. Focus on the tasks and projects that are clogging up your “in tray”. White those letters. Balance the budget. I am organised and productive.

The Moon has moved into the “can do” Aries phase. She is a fiery and impetus lunation. Enough dreaming and lolling about it is time to get moving and push forward. We are still in the mystical mist of Venus and Jupiter so love, romance and friendship linger in the skies but the Aries Moon screams, “move to the beat of your own drum and make your mark and leave a blistering trail.”

Justice promises contracts and legal documents are high on the agenda. Cut away the excess and reveal the bare bones of the truth.

The Wheel of Fortune allows excess but only in the good things that life has to offer.

The Magician encourages us to take the initiative and be proactive in the pursuit of our dreams and ideals. I am the creator of my Universe – there are no mistakes – only lessons.

Lay the foundations for the future. Times change and dreams become rearranged but your truth remains the same.

Love on a Shoestring

Money is not abundant in our relationship
Our bank balance is a joke
However, when I look at you I do not feel so broke
I know that we are rich beyond our wildest dreams
When I hear your scream of laughter and joy
To celebrate the life that is yours and mine
We are living in a gold mine.

Love on a shoestring happens along and does bring creativity and awareness
Happiness inside and out
From this moment forward we celebrate
Because we know there is no need to show the world our brilliant fate
Love on a shoestring works perfectly for us
Because we feel so blessed in our abundant relationship.
Millionaires would reel if they knew how we feel
To see the love, peace and joy
That is here for us to enjoy

Rich beyond our wildest dreams
It hardly seems
To walk with you on this fine day
To stroll, to laugh and to play
Because you are my best friend
I know this to be true
And I know that because of you I am the richest person in the world today
To have the love that I enjoy, today, tomorrow and always

January 28th 1999
© JAS

Love, Peace and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment