Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Self love

Care for your body. Self love and self acceptance are the ultimate acts of self care.

A number eight day portends success in business. Ambition stirs within us. It’s time for advancement. Look and act successful. Be an executive. Use good judgement. Do all your financial and legal work. Best day for signing leases or contracts. Success is already yours now!

Mercury is moving over the karmic north node – this alignment encourages us to think things through differently. Relationships are the key in this transit.

The Moon is in the seventh house of relationships and interaction with significant others. The Sun is in Aquarius – the eleventh house of friends and associations. You can see how this melting pot of karmic conversations can brew up nicely into a soul elixir.

Intuitively I knew that Death would be the first card out this morning. I guess even silently commanded its appearance in my morning spread. Bring on the Death card – put an end to this skulduggery.

The World is my oyster and its turning churning – pearls of wisdom appear as magical offerings from the esoteric shadows.

The Hermit is ever-present – watching, guiding – gently nudging me along the path, “watch your step, dear – keep on track and don’t deviate – you will be rewarded for your resilience and adaptability.

We are still navigating the muddy waters of negotiation between the two agents. Fortunately I am not longer connected emotionally. The vibe and excitement has been flushed from my body by the greed and unethical acts. Intuitively, I feel that the matter will proceed but the joy has diminished. Perhaps when the settlement takes place the rush of excitement will begin to surge until then disgust and disdain are my constant companions. For now all I can manage is a big sigh and an animated eye roll.

We’ve had rain in the territory last night. The garden has a tiny coating of dew and the paths are a grey tied dyed colour. I am grateful for the heavenly offering and hope that it is sufficient to keep the dam buoyant for our drinking water.

The Moon in Libra suggests legal matters. Maybe we can see this conveyance move to the next level. My brother asked me last night I’ve run the first agent and I said no, there is nothing I can say that will make me feel better – I’d rather practice self care and self acceptance.

Peace Love and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

RAVEN’S SONG

This morning I saw a Raven on high.
As he flew by with a wink in his eye
He could see the lie
Deep within my soul
Hidden from the world
A moving story about a girl.

A girl with a memory
How she wishes that she could flee
Far above the trees
And soar with the Ravens
Almost touching the heavens.
To sit proudly
And bellow loudly a survivor’s tale
From a childhood lost
It has already cost, far too much.

This morning I heard a Raven’s song
And deep within my heart I did long
To set my spirit free
With all my heart and soul in it.
Above the clouds and life’s oppression
Without a care and little apprehension
To soar above all adversity
With the Raven on wing
And you and me
For the entire world to see!

The End
(C) 1999

No comments:

Post a Comment