Sunday, February 14, 2010

Passion

Resurrect a childhood dream. Let your passion take flight.

The Moon in Pisces offers a cup of romance and passion. I believe it is okay (well, actually wonderful) to be passionate about someone. However, I strongly advocate that is even better to be passionate about your dreams.

What is your dream? If you’ve forgotten or filed it away in some storage container then dig it out and dust if off and give a whirl in these McDreamy skies.

Yesterday was wonderful for me – I was taken to coffee by my husband and he brought me the most gorgeous handmade Italian gold pendant. It is truly exquisite. He did not surprise me with something instead he offered me the choice of gift. A much safer option – don’t you think? He did say that he was looking for the perfect gift but felt that a visit to Atlas jewellers would bring a smile to my face for years to come.

We drove back from Sydney in the pouring rain then did the grocery shopping. We had a lamb roast and a bottle of red wine for dinner. We watched a ELO concert (can you believe it?). By the way, where is Jeff Lynne? Anyway after that we had a bubble bath spa and I let your imagination take it from there .

The Fool ushers in the new. The Star glimmers with bold allure. The Chariot takes me far – live life to the full and you won’t be disappointed.

I know it is a work day and a Monday at that but we must continue with the 9-5 while we build our dreams one block at a time. Oh! Yes of course, the passion is the cement that holds it all together.

Have a brilliant Monday!

Crystal Eyes

Crystal eyes, blue and green
I surmise to gaze upon and smile awhile
Dance, dream and I scream
With joy and with love
Far below and above

Crystal eyes bright, alive tonight
Always love does dwell.
Comfort, joy, a dream to tell
Excitement, elation, always patient

Crystal eyes a little weary
Must go on alone and teary
Sparkle like diamonds in the night
Shut once more, NO hold on tight.
Once before, and never again,
Slow to come; always to remain
To love, to bask, to float in the sea
In the land only for you and me
To love, to bask, to float in the sea
In the land only for you and me

January 28th 1999
© JAS

No comments:

Post a Comment