Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Support

Offer your support to someone. Experience the joy of serving others.

A number seven day offers the opportunity to look within. Be still. Read. Meditate. Be open. I look within and receive answers.

The Moon in Capricorn remains focused on career and business outcomes. However, the numerological energy of the day inspires us to hurry up and wait. We are supported by our spirit guidance and the Angelic realm – we are never alone (even though it may feel like it from time to time).

The Sun flashes crimson across a grey and dull canvas. The morning has broken and the birth of a new day heralds a fresh perspective to a very old situation. I am free from the torment that holds me back from moving forward – don’t be afraid to make mistakes for they are lessons couched in stripped pyjamas.

Apollo the Sun God is prominent in my morning spread. Peace, joy and happiness are strummed on his golden harp. Good food and harmony filters through the esoteric sieve. My soul encompasses the blessings of this grand feast. I am encouraged to be still and listen to the sound of my heart beat – I am at peace.

Prometheus chose to sanction his own happiness so we could live a joyful life. Destined for solitude of his alienation he becomes a source of inspiration to spring out of the oppression of discontent and seek a future filled with love and respect.

The Great Benefactor rolls into the immediate future. The Ferris wheel of life is lit up and the music plays. It’s time to march to the beat of your own drum – the rhythm heralds a new phase – a tribute to your resilience.

So many conversations are laced with frustration. We are forced to stay where we are right now to experience the exquisite beauty of the Now! Look around. Look within. What do you see? Now is the perfect moment to showcase your dreams of yesterday!

The Lovers Breath

Over mountains I have trudged
Beyond the storms I have toiled
Swam in seas of treachery and danger
Never to fall to fear or anger

I have searched long and very far
To nestle at the breast of one so true
Nights alone I have felt blue
And all along it was only you.
You I have searched for all my life
To come to you and rest on you
Your touch, your words, your breath

Now I smile and watch the snow
I have come here and nowhere to go
Reborn at last amid the love so vast
To sigh a while and nurture my soul
Return to you and play so bold

Today I gazed into your eyes
What I found in you
The love and comfort, my blessings heard
The touch of my lover’s breath
The love and comfort, my blessings heard
The touch of my lover’s breath

Exquisite love sent from above
Forever thankful of bounties plentiful
A sunrise is the beginning of another day
To me you are my heart’s desire
I dance with delight
And celebrate our love so bright
To come to you, my head on your chest
Your heartbeat sound
And the soft sensation of your breath

© JAS 28th January 1999

Peace Love and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment