Monday, February 15, 2010

Nature

Take a walk. Let the beauty of nature feed your soul.

Venus and Jupiter conjunct and make a romantic link. The Moon in Pisces brings the romance to our emotions and social life. It’s a number three day and now a few days after the New Moon. Its time to feed/seed the dreams we planted on Sunday.

Communication and fun are important – it’s a day to express you. Love everybody, look beautiful – experience the joy that is in you and radiate it all around. Let your creativity express itself freely.

Its’ also a great day to connect with nature by enjoying your garden, or taking a walk to appreciate the sights and smells in your area - become aware of the influence of the weather – feel the warmth of the Sun or the sensations from the breeze coaxing you into the moment. Allow the subtleties of nature life your energy into a different dimension of awareness.

The Tower is challenged constantly – this is the edifice of our beliefs and values – we are taken to task over our inner drive that motivates us toward our ideals. Fairness and truth ebb out of the cobble stones of our core. What are we fighting for? If it is too hard just walk away and find another playground to frolic in and express your divinity.

The Star sees the light shinning above the spites – the nastiness exists if you keep your head down and your focus is rigid on the torment within. Pandora is brave and righteous in her pursuit – all she wants to know is what’s in the box? Truth. I should think so!

Gaia nurtures me at her bosom. She is our earth mother. Take me into her glorious womb to be reborn. Express the joy of connecting with the world. I am a child, a naive and incomplete being – don’t leave me alone in the world – for it is far too brutal for initiates like me.

I can’t sleep, I can’t breath without you. Can you hear me should through my vacant chamber of misery. I am the ingĂ©nue tainted by the layers of the cruel and unforgiving underworld. I’ve been to hell and back – don’t I get some compensation? I am a mere speck on the radar of insignificance.

No, I am special, unique and a rare and beautiful being. The battle of insecurity continues. The cycle of self esteem taunts me with the offering of worthiness and a brutal slap of reality bites into my skin,

I will hide under this tiny flower. No one will find me there?

Please remember me

Please remember me at sunset
Please remember me at sunrise
Please remember me in the winter
Please remember me in the fall

Please remember all the memories
Memories of a life that was above all

Please remember me in the spring
Please remember the summers
Please remember the snow fights
Please remember the highlights

Please remember the laughter
For now and ever after
Please remember most of all
The love in my heart
When we had to part
Please remember me.

January 28th 1999
© JAS

Peace, Love and Happiness,
Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment