Friday, February 19, 2010

Peace

Embrace your confusion. Let there be peace in not knowing all the answers.

I look within and receive answers. A number seen day encourages us to look within to find peace and love in our hearts. Listen to our inner soul. Study something spiritual.

It’s Saturday and the Moon is in Taurus therefore prime time to relax and connect with the sensual energies of life. I’m off to the hairdressers and am quite excited about that appointment. I love the feeling of a new “do” from my favourite hairdresser. I feel refreshed and reborn in a way. It is a lovely visit – always.

In the afternoon I am off to the podiatrist for a food check-up so it is maintenance all round today.

I intend to spend some quality time in the garden in between appointments with domestic duties such as washing and the rest sprinkled throughout the day.

The Emperor stirs the fire within – peace and the struggle for soul evolution are dichotomies and keep us in the constant flow of growth and stagnation. There is work to be done – build those bridges and climb the mountains of accomplishment. Don’t be afraid to stand alone and take it to the basket.

The High Priestess guides me out of the darkness. Your time in purgatory is nearly over – hang in there and don’t be afraid to be you. You are special, unique and worthy. Don’t allow the taunts and isolation destroys your confidence. Judas lives in all of us – don’t connect – instead find the love and forgiveness of the God spirit within.

The Lovers a fine – tuned in the ardour of love and harmony. Their love and respect mirror the desire for an incredible life safely wrapped in the cocoon of their sacred union.

The Star says twinkle, twinkle – shine as brightly as you possibly can. Don’t be afraid to step away from the herd and be as brilliant as you can be.

A day filled with the potential of love, peace and harmony – is that so bad? I think not! Bask in the glory of the divine and soak up the sensuality of Venus at play!


The Main Thing about Maine


Maine is nestled in the bosom of my soul
I am glad that I ventured before I got old
I went for a weekend and stayed a lifetime
Senses awakened, bubbling to the surface
Remember the journey back again
The main thing about Maine.

Jaunt of happiness, forget your woes
Touring upward, across, where to go?
Does it matter? I don’t really know!
Only that we are here and oh! So dear
In Love and alive
Fortune smiles upon us as we observe
And drive.
Of course the main thing about Maine is that we
Come neither to a perfect paradise
I know that this is true when I look into your eyes
Take me into fathomless passion and deep within
For we must always go to where we began

February 1 1999
© JAS

Love, Peace and Happiness,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment