Thursday, January 13, 2011

I achieve greatness

By not claiming greatness, I achieve greatness.

The Great Way is universal’ it can apply to the left or the right. All beings depend on it for life; even so, it does not take possession of them.

It accomplishes its purpose, but makes no claim for itself. It covers all creatures like the sky, but does not dominate them.

All things return to it as to their home, but it does not lord it over them; thus, it may be called, “great”.

The sage imitates this conduct: By not claiming greatness, the sage achieves greatness.

This morning I didn’t feel like achieving anything. I felt lazy. I felt like sleeping in. In the mist of sleepiness I moaned. I should get up. I should do what’s right. And I dragged myself out of bed to start the day. If I had to make an excuse it would be that the Taurus Moon had a significant influence over me.

There is a lovely link between Mercury and Jupiter which supports our lovely cyber-dialogue this morning. Don’t think that there is too much opportunity to loll about for the day. This alignment supports us as we move our projects to a new level.

It’s a 10/1 day – perfect for ending our disempowering dialogue. Or it will assist us to begin a new turn of phrase. No more excuses – get out of bed and fulfil your dreams.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment