Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I come from greatness

I come from greatness. I attract greatness. I am greatness.

The 25th verse of the Tao Te Ching suggests:

There was something formless and perfect before the universe was born. It is serene. Empty. Solitary. Unchanging. Infinite. Eternally present. It is the Mother of the Universe. For lack of a better name, I call it the Tao.

I call it great. Great is boundless; boundless is eternally flowing; ever flowing. It is constantly returning.

Therefore, the Way is great, heaven is great, earth is great, people are great.

Thus, to know humanity, understand earth. To know earth, understand heaven. To know heaven, understand the Way. To know the Way, understand the great within yourself.

When I first read this verse I thought it could be deemed as a little ego centric. As I read through the verse I realised that the Tao is telling us that we are all on the same playing field – we all belong to the same energy source. We are one. We come from and return to the source – this thought is quite gratifying really.

Today marks the end of a cycle and immediately heralds a new phase. Last night we had the new Moon Solar eclipse and this event is also a startling reminder that it is time to bring to conclusion all of the issues/behaviours that no longer serve our evolution. I hope you wrote down your wishes/goals/intentions and sent the energy back to the source. This is a very potent time for starting fresh and striving toward your highest potential.

The Sun and Moon are in Capricorn and this is an appropriate time to focus on your ambitions, goals and public personae. Don’t be afraid to put it out there – you’re entitled to have the most satisfying future imaginable.

There is a clash between Venus and Chiron today. Some people may be a little precious or they may decide to nurture their inner child with over-eating or spending beyond their means. I guess I indulged on myself yesterday with a new pair of gym shoes. I wanted to make certain that I put my best foot forward when I register at the gym on Thursday.

This alignment reminds us to be kind to one another – well, we are one after all!

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment