Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I trust in the perfect goodness of the Tao

I trust in the perfect goodness of the Tao to guide and direct me wherever it will. I allow my thoughts and ideas to be carried by the great wave of the Tao.

The eternal Tao has no name. Although simple and subtle, no one in the world can master it.

If kings and lord could harness them, the 10,000 things would naturally obey. Heaven and earth would rejoice with the dripping of sweet dew. Everyone would live in harmony, not by official decree, but by their own goodness.

Once the whole is divided, the parts need names. There are already enough names; know when to stop. Know when reason sets limits to avoid peril.

Rivers and streams are born of the ocean, and all creation is born of the Tao. Just as all water flows back to become the ocean, all creation flows back to become the Tao.

A grey overcast and miserable day greets me this morning and yet I feel immediately blessed. I am fortunate to be snug and warm in my own home and waking up in my own bed. My gratitude extends to the fact that I am able to get to and from my workplace. Yes I am one of the lucky Australians this Wednesday morning 12 Jan. 11.

My not so fortunate fellow Australians are being swept out of their homes with the raging floods. If they are lucky they will be found clinging to the rooves of their houses. They are facing an inland tsunami and while driving from home to work they are being washed off roads and bridges.

These current real life tragedies remind me of the story I wrote (http://jestacom.biz/pdma/index.php) about a branch of my family tree that was nearly washed away by a historic flood.

Three family members were the only survivors. They were found clinging to a gum tree like drowned cockatoos. Their rescuer, a neighbour collected them in a dug out tree trunk – heroic acts by ordinary people.

Yes I am fortunate and massively grateful to be here – alive, safe and warm. Even so, my heart and soul goes out to those who have lost their lives, their homes and those whose lives have changed dramatically at this time.

The Aries Moon today is a fiery go-getter phase. You have the emotional energy to pick yourself up and get moving. It’s time to face the holiday bulge or move your projects forward with vim and vigour.

A number eight day moves us into the expedition of peace and harmony. Eight has a business focus as well so try not to lock you away and wallow in the ambience of the peaceful bliss. There is work to be done!

The Moon in Aries and the number eight day will provide the power to move mountains – so let’s shake, rattle and roll peeps.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment