Thursday, January 6, 2011

I am poised and centred

I have the ability to stay poised and cantered regardless of what goes before me.

The heavy is the root of light. The still is the master of unrest.

Realising this, the successful person is poised and centred in the midst of activities; although surrounded by opulence, he is not swayed.

Why should the lord of the country flit about like a fool? If you let yourself be blown to and fro, you loose touch with your root. To be restless is to lose one’s self-mastery.

This verse of the Tao is inspirational, don’t you think? Well they’re all quite thought provoking but this one resonates with my sensibilities. I hope you can relate to it too!

The Moves moves out of serious Capricorn into the social butterfly – Aquarius. Aquarians love to network and connect to community to spread the joy and love – so let the sunshine in your emotional and social sphere. It’s time to have some fun. The seeds you planted at the Capricorn New Moon are germinating so get out there and have a blast!

Today I am joining my local ladies gym. This contract will be put one of my top intentions for 2011 into practice. I am looking forward to the fun and connections and getting back to focusing on my health and wellbeing.

The 11/2 master number day supports this venture – this stage of the numerological cycle suggests agreements and contracts that takes us toward our higher purpose.

Whatever you decided to do with your 11/2 day I hope it is fun and inspirational.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment