Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Live forever

I am replacing my desire for power over others with my efforts to understand and master myself in any and all situation. The things I love... I have to learn to leave alone.

One who understands others had knowledge; one who understands himself has wisdom. Mastering others requires force; mastering the self needs strength.

If you realise that you have enough, you are truly rich.

One how gives himself to his position surely lives long. One who gives himself to the Tao surely lives forever.


The cosmos offers a solid footing for progression today with both the Sun and Moon in earth signs. The fiery blast from the Aries Moon has turned into a slow burn. This alignment is good for practical steps forward and stepping back into reality.

The current numerological cycle will end tomorrow with the 10/1 signpost. For now though we are in a space to consider our lessons learned from the past ten days. I have relished this cycle and all of the opportunities I’ve plucked from low hanging branches. The lessons have come thick and fast but they are sweet to the taste and pleasant to the touch.

Aligning me and my journey to the teachings of the Tao has been invaluable through the harvesting process of these lessons. I hope they’ve been palatable for you too.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment