Saturday, August 20, 2011

Exercise

Sunday 21 August 2011

Sun Leo
Moon Taurus

Run, walk, swim or otherwise move your body. This will give you more energy and happiness.

Recently I joined a ladies gym – Fernwood. At first my visits were an inconvenience to my busy schedule. I knew I had to go – I made a financial commitment to go – for all the right reasons. You know health, well-being and ultimately toning the temple.

Quite often, I would find it difficult in my busy schedule to make time for me. Over the past few weeks however something has shifted within me and I am driven to go – making these visits a priority – setting limits and goals and pushing past my own times and weights. Now, with the Sun in Leo I am encouraged to look “glam” and be the best groomed woman I can be!

The Moon in Taurus is supportive of self-care. I guess my regimen is a little bull-at-a-gate at the moment. A number six day tempers that obsessive behaviour and yet reminds me of the commitment I’ve made to turn my fitness levels around.

See you in the fresh air or at your fav. gym!

I’m off to Adelaide for work so I will catch up with you on Wednesday. The Sun moves into Virgo on the 23rd August which will be a celestial invitation to focus on our wellbeing.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment