Thursday, August 4, 2011

I recognise that spirit is the source of infinite abundance

Thursday 4 August 2011

Sun Leo
Moon Libra

I overcome lack and get in touch with the source of infinite abundance, of unbounded affluence.

Today I am considering how much spirit influences my life. I am confident in saying that spirit supports and guides me through this journey. A number seven day is a secret haven to consider some of these “big picture” questions. Retreat into a moment of solace and meditate on how the strength of your relationship with spirit.

The Moon in Libra is an elegant glimpse at the regal Sun in Leo. Hold your head high and be proud of your accomplishments – don’t be boastful – just confident in your achievements.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment