Friday, August 19, 2011

Thankful

Saturday 20 August 2011

Sun Leo
Moon Taurus

Think about the things you feel grateful for.

Gratitude and thankfulness go hand in hand. This sentiment is consistently woven though my daily thoughts and conversations.

The Moon in Taurus encourages us to be practical and considered. And yet Taurus is ruled by Venus planet of love and money. So this influence takes us down the path of indulgence and nurturing. There are many things I am thankful for and one of those is that I prioritise my needs – e.g. self-care. This nurturing process demonstrates respect and love for me. I hope you can boast the same gratitude for yourself.

A number five day turns us around. Quite often we have a change of heart about the direction and or next steps in our journey. Or someone may intervene and distract us. Whatever the intervention, it is a great time to go with the flow.

Speaking of thankful and grateful – I am grateful for you in my life!


Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment