Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I pay attention to the events and details that are out of the ordinary – that is, seemingly coincidental

Wednesday 10 August 2011

Sun Leo
Moon Capricorn

Life is littered with clues to guide me, through life - when I pay attention to the “out of the ordinary” events, I open up to life’s magic.

Out of the chaos and darkness of today’s forceful and powerful energies pure magic will emerge – I promise.

Mars and Pluto (my co-rulers) are in a hard angle over the next two days. This is not an easy alignment to deal with. I like to view it as a diamond in the making moment (even though it will potentially last for days – not years).

When you have two warrior planets at logger heads the pressure will build and become intense. Out of these fierce moments of pressure the diamond will be created – or you will find the pure magic in your life.

At this moment I am thinking of and sending love and light into the darkness in London. My first glance into the darkness is horror. I don’t see the light and the possibilities for change or enlightenment. I feel sad – incredibly sad. This event is typical of the Mars and Pluto war (even though it erupted a few days before this situation – the potential was there – brewing away).

This horrific situation and the damage and chaos is sickening. As global citizens we all feel it – the anger and destruction. I feel dismal in the midst of the blackness. One aspect of this that frightens me is that these young people are creating an immense karmic load. You cannot walk away from this without a soul debt.

The philosopher within me counsels and reminds me that the truth will be revealed in good time. Breathe and allow the events to reveal the diamond in the future. I acknowledge this wisdom and send London love and peace in the warmth of my confidence that humanity and understanding will emerge.

The Moon in Capricorn maintains our focus on reaching the top of the mountain. We want to overcome. We need to believe that the end is near. We are unrelenting in our pursuit of the goals that dries us out of the darkness of our nightmares toward the light of our dreams.

A number four day offers a platform of stability in this intense day of power struggles – take time for you – embrace your needs and dreams.

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment