Friday, August 12, 2011

My destiny is flexible

Saturday 13 August 2011

Sun Leo
Moon Aquarius

I can control my destiny by choosing freedom every moment of the day.

This Saturday the Moon is in Aquarius. She is ripe and on the verge of reaching her climatic phase.

I see this as a resolution to the intensity, passion and drama that we’ve experienced over the recent Mars and Pluto alignment. These planets will meet up again of course – let’s hope it is much more polite exchange next time?

Tomorrow morning 4:57am AEST the Moon will be full in Aquarius. This stage focuses our attention toward the global community, networking and humanitarian pursuits. I like to call this house the, “Yoko Ono” House.

As a transformational counsellor/astrologer I give the astrology houses, planets and sometimes numerological phases the personal touch. In that view, I align a famous person or event to the house/planet as a way of “personalising” the zodiac. Similarly, the cosmos is as diverse and complicated as we are as intriguing beings so it is a complex and every changing philosophy.

A number seven day layers the spiritual quest to this diversity. I believe that as human beings we are constantly in pursuit of the Holy Grail. This intangible conquest is an inherent part of us – for me it is the source of truth and wisdom I seek with each breath I take.

For me this quest is life changing and while I map out my destiny and plant my seeds of intention I remain flexible – choosing to go with the tide of the universal flow.

Until tomorrow, I will adorn my armour and mount my white stead I am off in search of myself!

Love, Peace and Harmony,

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment