Saturday, August 6, 2011

I protect my inner life from the opinions of others

Saturday 6 August 2011

Sun Leo
Moon Scorpio

In order to create good luck in my life it’s often best to keep silent about my innermost dreams and intentions. I simply let my vision unfold naturally.

This mantra has been a life-long lesson for me personally. My Sun is in Scorpio so it is easy to keep secrets. On the other side of that, my Moon is in Gemini which is the social secretary of the zodiac. It has been a constant in the curriculum in the academy.

The Moon in Scorpio will make it easy to keep secrets. The Sun in Leo will force us to centre stage. As we stand on the podium what will the inner narrator be willing to share with the world. I step up, move forward lips quivering – my heart is pumping the microphone squeals and my eyes widen as the words fall out into the world, “I had a dream!” Interesting, don’t you think?

A number nine day will encourage us to donate the proceeds from this declaration. Is there a worthy cause out there? Anyone up for a random dream?

Love, Peace and Dreams come true – they really do!

Julia Ashton-Sayers

No comments:

Post a Comment